We are incredibly excited that Lemnis Gate has launched on PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is also available on Xbox Game Pass for console and PC!
Check out the game's launch trailer below, and read on to see what you can expect when you first jump into Lemnis Gate.
To celebrate the launch we're streaming Lemnis Gate on the Frontier Twitch channel and the Lemnis Gate YouTube channel for the next few days at 17:00 BST! Join us to win amazing prizes, hear directly from the devs themselves, and even challenge them to a match or two!
Game Modes, Match Types, and more
When you first boot up the game, we recommend starting with the Training Mode to get a feel for how the time loop mechanic works in practice as well as familiarising yourself with our roster of operatives. You can also just jump straight into your first match, if you so choose. You'll have access to the full suite of operatives, maps and Game Modes right from the start:
- 7 Operatives; each equipped with their own unique weapons and skills. Every operative adds something new to the team, and how you respond to your opponent's actions is up to you. Learn more about them in the Lemnis Gate Operative Trailers
- 12 Maps; each with their own quirks and layouts for you to learn. Familiarise yourself with some of the map with the Lemnis Gate Site Surveillance Trailers.
- 4 Game Modes:
- Retrieve XM - Retrieve XM from the battlefield and bring it back to your spawn point. Whoever has secured the most XM by the end of the final round wins
- Domination - Shoot to power Particle Accelerators around the map. Whoever has powered the most by the end of the final round is the winner
- Seek and Destroy - One player attacks and another defends multiple Resistors on the map. If the attackers destroy a single Resistor, they win
- Deathmatch - Earn points by taking down your opponent's operatives, and see who can master the time loop
Each map and Game Mode can be enjoyed in the following Match Types:
- 1v1 Turn Based - You and your opponent take turns adding one operative at a time to the loop.
- 1v1 Simultaneous - In the same turn, you and your opponent add one operative to the loop at the same time.
- 2v2 Turn Based - Each player takes turns adding operatives into the time loops one at a time in teams of 2
- 2v2 Team Mates Play Together - You and your teammate simultaneously add an operative to the loop, then your opponents both add an operative to the loop on their turn.
- 2v2 Enemies Play Together - In the same turn, only one player per team adds an operative to the loop at the same time.
- 2v2 Simultaneous - In the same turn, everyone adds an operative to the loop at the same time.
- 1v1 Turn Based Local – Play with your friends at home either by swapping seats or passing the controller back and forth!
- 2v2 Turn Based Local – Play with your friends at home either by swapping seats or passing the controller between all 4 of you!
We can't wait to see your amazing and bold strategies. If you're interested in joining other players in discussing Lemnis Gate, be sure to join the official Lemnis Gate Discord server, where you can also interact with the developers from Ratloop Games Canada. You can also stay in the loop by following Lemnis Gate on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to never miss an update about the game.
Disrupt the past: Change the future, and good luck in the time loop!